Saturday, January 12, 2008

fallen

now i know how naive i was back in semester one... when i thought everyone was friends with everyone else. i was totally oblivious of the bad stuff goin on behind the scenes.

sigh... like i said before... being backstabbed wasnt in the plan(or in anyone else's) cuz i've made sure that i am being reli careful and nice since i came here. the odd thing is being attacked personally rather than character. i've always accepted criticism or opinions based upon my character or acts. but to criticise on my management skills is really unacceptable when i've been a leader for...as long as i can remember? in school and out.

i'm not angry... just confused. i want my mistakes and weaknesses pointed out right now since they've started it. i've always been naturally curious. so i dun think i can be blamed for wanting to know wad they saw in me to say such things.

i don wanna take sides. but i find that i already am. i follow my heart... and i believe that he wudnt lie to me. there is proof and people backing wad he said about those who backstabbed me. yet those two show absolutely no contrition to wad they've done. still they talk and laugh with me in class as though they dunno wad they've done is wrong. if i tell them or confront them, i noe i will lose it whether they tell the truth or lie.