Wednesday, January 2, 2008

battered down


had a reli boring day in college. dunno why but... i wasnt enthusiastic... some college mates are missing cuz exams coming reli soon. oh gosh... i'm so not into sitting for exams but yeah, i dun hv a choice.

spoke to Wing this morning in the car and during breakfast and found that... i was backstabbed. i'm not surprised by whom. but i'm just hurt by what they've said. i've tried my best and yet... the people i need the most support does this to me. i'm amazed that the people i least expect to gain support were the ones who stood up for me.

i made a promise to change for the better three years ago. i believe i have changed alot since then... i'm not perfect.. nor will i ever be... but with this happening, i hope i'll change even more for the better. reading the bible and talking to Him is comforting...

i wanted to just go straight up to them and ask them why they've said that. knowing if i did that, one would go blubbering in fear and the other will pick a fight. i guess my curiosity got the better of me during breakfast... i shud forget it. but knowing me, i'll still be gnawing on it for some time.