Wednesday, July 9, 2008

bum hurts!


oddly enuff. with only TWO SUBJECTS this semester, i am still ... not at peace? i'm still filled with the need to rush... never just sitting still and have a laugh. i'm amazed at those who can just take a day off and enjoy a road trip to the mountains?! unbelievable. or those who take eight to ten days off their tight schedule to join the Borneo Safari! ohmigosh...

actually, thats been bugging me. sumthing my dad said just a a few days ago... "sit back, relax and enjoy the simple things in life." thinking about it... i guess... i, too often aim for the big prize... always forgetting to set aside sum time to relax and just.. ENJOY. my mistake wud be when i was in the committee fer orientation 08. i was stressed out and always taking up more tasks and rushing all around. i forgot that it was sumthing to be enjoyed rather than to be slaved away. maybe... in a way, i was just keeping myself busy. i don wanna think about other depressing stuff. hahah~

now, i'm on sum kinda practical course to be a more relaxed person. i AM trying la! hahah~ according to my coursemates Panda and Dona, i'm always in a panic-mode. " WHERE GOTTTT?! " I screeched in protest. and their reply? " you see? thats wad i mean " argh.. testing my patience ya'all!

i'm deprived of the following :
  • shopping! i dun care if its shoes, underwear or cars! BRING ME! if my schedule permits me to join u :P
  • intellectual debate anything but cartoons, math, games...etc
  • fren-enemy drama either i've changed or i just lost my touch of creating drama?
  • emotional connection in short, i need a reli good fren or a boyfren.
  • any sort of healthy addictions my badminton buddies cant find the right time anymore.. replacements anyone?
hahaha! actually its more of " i miss those stuff" rather than "i'm deprived of"
OH! FYI : tripping OUT of ur car is sooo not funny! my butt hurts like mad!