Thursday, July 31, 2008

absolutely chummy. hmmph.

being a decent friend is hard enough. i guess i often try to be a GOOD fren far too much. yes, i do have my evil and cold side of me but then again, i'm just being me at the same time. "spread da luv" is abit of my life motto. so yea... i'm cruel but not too bad. i know the limits.

okay... so wad am i blabbing about? pretty obvious though. being a good fren doesnt guarantee you one with the matching dedication and commitment you put into the frenship. with many reasons, i choose to believe there is a simple and logical solution to pretty much every thing in life. same goes with frenship. i was enjoying the simple laughs and fun of a new friendship with other good chums but, it suddenly turns stone cold dead. why ah?

i.could.not.think.of.my.wrong.doing.

after a few days, i decided : okay la~ i'll be the one to say sorry for wadever i cud possibly have done wrong when actually, i JUST CANT THINK OF ANY!

label me naive or stupid, i thot things wud be orite, cuz it didnt. i sed sorry and in my face, was called 'irritating' in mandarin.


like i said, being a good fren is not easy.


sumthing else niggling in my mind is.......
fuel prices are up, everything known to man on the market has also up on their prices. except for air and... nothing else actually. even water and electricity bills are costlier. gosh. wad d eff are people gonna live happily? and think about the average and low income earners?! my opinion---> i think it's the Prime Minister and his ma cai's doing. who cares? they're all multimillionaires! where's d pinch with a less than a ringgit's diff in product prices?