Thursday, May 15, 2008

useless government workers!

madness is one word to describe my short (very short) holiday before the new semester begins.

it began with cleaning up my messy room, which i left to build up clutter and dust since last month! i've been sleeping in my sisters room ever since. heh he! but now... my room is spotless! i threw up a luggage full of old and unwanted clothes, now i've every reason to shop! oh! my eldest sister came to KK fer a visit before zooming to UK fer further studies. sigh. good fer her, she's gonna get her masters in Psychology...then i think she's gonna specialize or.. sumthing like that. tee hee! very proud of her...

but i became her little slave driver. driving her around town in search fer the perfect bday present fer daddy. and we got him CRES spa treatment! the lady was so tired of answering all our questions, asking for more services and wanting a detailed tour. hahaha! i think its the perfect present! a WHOLE day of foot, body massages, aromatherapy and milk baths! and i got mom a gorgeous croc skin working bag! i havent shopped for myself yet ( does two absolutely unique but decently priced silver ring count?!) but i'm feeling so high! ... retail-therapy works EVERYTIME for ANYTHING. hahah!

cutting my Tawau trip short as well as my supposed holiday to the Philippines! all for the sake of my college's Orientation Week preparation and i'm in the committee as well as the MC. but... its all good. since i love organizing events and seeing my darling frens! hahah! then rushing around the office trying to finish up some of my forever-mountain high paper work! wasted two hours waiting for my turn at the income-tax office! really! its ridiculous! how can ANYONE sit and wait for more than one hour for their turn!? and i waited for two hours only to hear the friggin worker say : " sorry ya dik. (i used to think its so disgusting to call others tht! hahah) kami tak jumpa doket ( its the income tax file). mungkin kat atas. " i. was. not. happy. i went upstairs and was told that the file was downstairs. and i didnt wait for another turn, just went to the lady and asked her again, this time : "sorry ya sayang. doket tu tiada di sini, kamu baliklah next week bah. surat cakap next week kan?" apology not accepted. i started telling her how lazy and irresponsible she was. then called my father and the moment he came, the doket magically appeared! so much for the doket upstair,downstair and missing!