Friday, May 9, 2008

random update

EXAMS OVER! wooot! smell the fresh air! Oohmigosh SUN SHINE! sigh~ salty sea breeze~
drama much, no? teehee! the after effects of imprisoning this lil devil for a lil too long! TWO WEEKS YO!


i.am.a.die.hard.fan.of.games. not just any games la~ i grew up playing board games like, snakes&ladders, checkers, othello, chess, and monopoly! no surprise i got hooked to this board game cafe which i went along with my frens a couple of times alredy... its german-based! everything, including the instruction is in german! hahahaah! the owner knows how to play EVERY board game there! theres like... ALOT of games ok...amazing he can remember everyone! so yea... its reli fun to try out odd looking ones... like some including miniature dogs, chicken feed and cows , then theres even castles and sumthing like heart attack but loads better la~ hahah!

i wanna go shopping! but.... buy wad ar? ahyo... i checked my 'supply' and... to buy anymore, its a horrible waste. LOL. so unlike me eh? i need more accessories! yea... i clearly cant get enuff of that! nyahaah!

i miss genuine friends. people that are there to hear wad u hv to say and be heard... wanting nothing more than the companionship, or just the want to be a comfort for another. so tired of those who stick with another with a motive or the reason of just "being in the group" get me? i might always be seen with a group of people, but i can go on by myself without much trouble. maybe i'm too independent, or a lil anti-social or becoming a loner?

*~love me. hold me. kiss me. kill me~*