Saturday, December 19, 2009

down in the dumps

to make this really short : i was depressed, lacked motivation and i gave up.
for those who need slightly more details, read on~

it all started with the biological clock within me goin haywire. source of the haywiring? the multitudes of personal and public problems that just keep coming at the same time. there is only so much a girl can handle. i'm no superwoman. sigh.. nopes.

with that screwed up, i begin to miss classes or skip them entirely. except for finance subjects, i'm pretty confident my other subjects wudnt suffer. but lo and behold, the unexpected blow. Marketing lecturer - Ms.Helen calls me up to the lecturer's office to have a talk before she decides to bar me from exams or not. maybe she doesnt know me well, cant blame her, i never had the honor of being in her classes before until this semester.

the other lecturers know my nature far too well --> late but i WILL be there. ABSENT but i will study. TALK but i'll catch up. SLEEPING but that would mean i've already read thru it, or i'm just plain sleepy and i want my attendance!

asides college, i have a budgeoning sister problem, and the sudden stress of being the only business-oriented daughter. oddly, i'm the only one stuck ard my parents. so who do they need on their beck and call? go figures.

therefore, i took the withdraw forms from the college office, enquired the staff and ignored the various tricks that they tried to used on me to stop me from withdrawing. funnily, just when i was nearly leaving the office, Ms.Chan- finance lecturer spoke to me and sumhow, i always had a soft spot for her as well as Mr.Tsen - economics lecturer.

sure. there are other reasons to why i'm so strung up. but this is wad makes me ME, i'm quite private. and i'll like to keep it that way :) a clue? i WAS a big a fan of meeting my one true love. note: past tense.