Sunday, August 23, 2009

catching up on the past

just realised that i've been so caught up with college, work and my other blog, thus neglecting my own personal one. sigh... poor baby~

hopefully this is goin to be my final year in college. there is no way i am goin to survive another resit or repeating subject. i screwed up in the first year, i'm definitely hoping i wont do it again. i was all fired up for this semester at first! i was enjoying attending classes, reading thru notes and believe it or not, yes i do my tutorials. haha

it got all dampened when grandma was admitted into the hospital. she's terminal now... seeing her now, on the bed with tubes makes me wished i had another chance of knowing her so much more. it was only in the recent three years that i began to really enjoy spending time with her. all these while, i was always afraid of her. no surprise cuz i was a reli noti kid. i guess goin back for a week to see her made me just give up on trying to catch up with lectures and revision.i did consider briefly to give up on college. cuz i dont see the use of it? i dun see how the weird subjects like managing I.S and Ethnics are gonna help me in the future.

i enjoy working wit my dad, except for the rare few outbursts. overall, i'm pretty darn satisfied working wit dad. why? (this shud be printed for mom to see!) cuz dad lets me have my own way of getting the job done, he knows how busy i am in college, and work doesnt have to be in the office all the time. extra perks wud definitely be the good pay n time to share a laugh or more. gawd, i effing am reluctant of working for mom.