Monday, May 25, 2009

past in a flash!

it did occur to me that i've neglected my blog alot recently. and i often thought, omg... how do i start? loads have happened. gosh!

if i recall correctly,
  • had northern Indian cuisine at Waterfront wit daddy to celebrate bday! *love*
  • my awesome friends threw me the funniest and unforgettable surprise bday bash for me at my fav hangout place - Fruit Monster! i appreciate it peeps!
  • celebrated my bday with family+stepsisters wit a night of dancing and loadsa bbq food!
  • i had a major temper outburst in college at a junior which surprised alot of ppl. but seriously, why be surprised?
  • even more surprisingly, i decided to do other things than to help in the upcoming orientation... frens knew that i always wanted to join again to help.
  • had loads of fun with my sister Mandy, who was back fer a few days from KL
  • went on a super fun roadtrip to Labuan wif zavier n tyler. i likey the speedboat too!
  • met up wit ronald, stayed at Fuxien's place, ate at chow's restaurant ... amongst other fun stuff in labuan like, satays and uber cheap chocs+alcohol!
  • first day of a new semester! yay! finally back to books once again! teehee!
i do dread reading an awful lot. so i decided to put it in point-form. ^.^v