Sunday, February 22, 2009

i see no wrong in it

i think its sumthing to be happy about ;)
i reli doubt its sumthing to be pitied, saddened or ashamed about...
i mean, think about it!
single people have accomplished so much more than couples have!
minus the petty arguments and headache of accommodating each others time/space
sure~ some of you would say : its not a stressful! not a burden!
the popular mandarin phrase applies here...
"i'll listen to you now. dont let me catch you complaining later on."


some might call me a hypocrite.
boo hoo~
i've always said : i wanna have a longlasting relationship
but in reality, i've been relationship-hopping
well, the reason i do what i did is
all in the name of educational purposes
>;P


i'm just no longer interested in wasting my youth
no, i have not become some desperate
sick psychotic relationship-love-attention serial junkie!
life's too short, people!
presented with a chance?
me thinks tht moderate consideration is sufficient,
jump on it and enjoy!

my theory is when i hv so much to give
why hold it back?
though i still hold on to my principles.
i never said i loved you.