Monday, September 29, 2008

it was an ice cube

i might be emo but! i'm not suicidal ya'll! relax and take a chill pill~ but i'm glad i have you guys as frens la.... awww... *group hug*

makes me thank God everyday and everytime i feel so blessed and loved when you guys are there for me, cheering me up or just being there for company or even when i think back on such luvly sweet memories of ya'll!

u noe me la~ i'm very quickly embarassed and would do almost anything to avoid embarassment. so it was the first time i did that... so... yeah! u would know how quick i'd run to hide right? try calling me my horrid lil childhood nickname in front of less-known people, i'd start to become awkward and giggly. go any further than that, watch me blush(if ur damn lucky) or run away! hahaah!

i feel so sorry for my lil dog, Lucky! he's reli unlucky la... i just woke up and walk down the stairs when i spotted him sitting at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at me sweetly, tail wagging and... wads that?! a puddle of pee?! i picked Lucky up and walked him over to the puddle and SMACK! he didnt yelp like usual, instead he growled and snapped! so i warned him ( yes, i talk to him as tho his my lil kiddo) and SMACKED him the second time, while telling him to nvr pee in the hse! he was still growling and baring his lil teeth.. i was getting irritated, going to chuck him out of the hse when my lil sister, Joyce asked me...

"ce? why are u hitting Lucky?"
" there!*pointing the puddle of pee* cant u see he pee-ed here!"
"are u sure thats pee? its white la... not yellow"
"eh... must his pee be yellow?"
" i think it was the ice cube i gave him just now la..."

the poor lil thing! no wonder Lucky was so angry at me! hahahaahhaha!