Saturday, June 7, 2008

i dun read fine prints!

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Charlotte
Date of Birth : 28/3/89
Current Status : single.. but not available!
Eye Colour : dark brown
Hair Colour : black and brown(used to be red streaks)
Righty or Lefty : Right-handed
Zodiac Sign : Aries

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese ( hokkien+canton)
Your Fear : blood and losing loved ones
Your Weakness : money and I have a very small memory capacity
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian chicken! No wait! Pepperoni! Er..

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : ouhmaigawd! Nine thirty already?!
Your bedtime : varies upon workload and stress levels
Your most missed memory : spending the afternoon reading and playing Monopoly with dad+sisters

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : actually… wads d diff? coke la COKE!
McDees or Burger King : honestly…BK is yummier.
Single or Group Dates : single
Adidas or Nike : NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Too many nikes in school tests~
Lipton Tea or Nestea : all da suga! Yucks… maybe lipton? I heard nestea is reli sweet.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate! Like my old nickname.

Cappucino or Coffee : venti Javachip Frap with extra cream! Yum!

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : Neverrrrrrr…
Curse : when the situation is baaaaaad.

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yep
Gone to the mall : yep! I bought the long awaited Tag Huer watch by Tiger Woods!
Went to Borders : no Borders bookshop here T.T
Been on stage : too many times…. For Orientation week, karaoke and freshie nite.
Eaten sushi : nopers~
Dyed your hair : noo..

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : wad abt changing clothes in a rush along with other frens in a room? Changed who you were to fit in : if it’s a bad habit or attitude la. *mutters* yes la….

Part 8: Time
Age you're hoping to graduate : 25
Age you're hoping to start work : 25
Age you're hoping to retire: 50
Age you're hoping to be married : after 25? Ahaha!

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye colour : light brown! So sexaaay!
Hair colour : black/dark brown
Short or long hair : whichever suits him. I’m easy to please~ XP

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : sneezed. Might be sumone missing me..
1 hour ago : drinking red wine wit my uncles.
1/2 hours ago : laffing with uncles.
1 month ago : i….cant remember. Refer to my weakness. Not chocolates!
1 year ago : i….cant remember. Refer to … EH?! WHO REMEMBERS AH!?

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : roti canai and the tarik
I feel : a pimple coming on my cheek! GAR!!!!
I hate : irresponsible ppl and backstabbers
I hide : most of jewelry cuz mommy is gonna kill me if she finds out …
I miss : sleeping till afternoon…
I need : more sleep. Less curricular activities. More study time(yeaaa rite)

thanks to sara... i had to complete dis taxing tag! it would have been orite until i was so curious of the fine prints in her blog, stating to tag anyone who reads it. DARN IT! garrr.... so i tag anyone! no fine print! TAG! YOU MUST DO IT! nyahahah