Friday, February 15, 2008

missing primary skewl!

gurls unite! marilyn, me, Georgine *at the back* and... i forgot her name... shan hui *in the front with curly hair*, i think... wad la? its been six years! kekek

left to right = don,shan hui,forgot again!,kok thong,dunno,me, georgine,wai xiuan and marilyn
can u see the butterfly tattoo on my wrist? XD


i got a simple butterfly tattoo on my right wrist! while getting that done, i chatted non stop with georgine! hehehe! missed her like crazy! actually... i was so talkactive... we're both talking non stop since she fetched me from my house till One Utama. madness... thats like more than half an hour of non stop blabbing with just Georgine! then we met up with Kok Thong, Wai Xiuan and another fello at the tattoo parlour. then met Don! gosh... they've changed so much... one added on abit of weight *thts an understatement by the way! nyahahah* and the other had a very rugged hairdo. hahahah! i miss primary skewl days la... hahah! when we all were cute, neat lil things. i thot we were having sooo much fun talking about the good o days when they had to spoil it for me by saying they remembered my 'exploded' hairdo back then. it was ala afro la! hahahah! the bill was three hundred sumthing i think... i wasnt really impressed by Paddington's waffle house... maybe my expectations were too high.. hehe!
" please shoot the striped ball... STRIPED ball! if we lose..."

" eh! aren't u suppose to shoot from this side? "

Ooo! i had lotsa fun playing pool! wait.. was it snooker? i dunno la... its the smaller table.i think its pool gua.... not sure XP , i was Kok Thong's partner for the first round and we won! then for the rest of the afternoon, i was with Don. i contributed a fair share of missed shots but we still won thanks to the guy's pro skills! LoL!
Don was such a gentleman to offer me a lift home * thank you lots!* but gosh... i hope his bumper is orite... he reversed into my mad, bias, OTT,unreasonable neighbour's car *serves him right!*. o wells.. at least we got away with it! nyahahaha!